ITIL 4 Foundation provides foundation knowledge and in other words, it is an introduction to ITIL 4 and enables candidates to look at IT service management through an end-to-end operating model for the creation, delivery and continual improvement of technical products.
The certification can benefit the below:
-Who wants a basic understanding of the ITIL framework
-Who wants to understand how it can be used to enhance IT service management
-Organizations, IT professionals or others working within an organization that has adopted ITIL.
In other words, ITIL Foundation certification can provide value to anyone who has an interest in IT service management.
Candidates will have an understanding of the following:
- All including approach to the facilitation of co-creation of value with customers and other stakeholders in the form of products and services
- The guiding principles of ITIL 4
- The 4 dimensions of Service Management
- Important concepts from Agile, Lean, DevOps, and the reason why they are important to deliver business value
- The value provided by these best practices and how it be can be expanded to other areas of service management
– Instructor-led classroom training for 2.5 days and the examination takes place at the end of the training (this can vary depending on the training provider).
– Self-study for the Foundation exam and you may also choose to take training in another format, such as distance learning/online training. Training is delivered by AXELOS’ Accredited Training Organizations & no prerequisite is required to take the training and give the exam.
ITIL Foundation exam format
- Multiple choice examination questions
- 40 questions
- Pass score – 65%
- 60 minutes’ duration
- Closed book
List of Business Analysis Courses