Information technology is the study, design, development of computer-based information systems- in particular, software applications and computer hardware. IT employees ensure that computers are working properly for people. IT is becoming an essential part of daily routine. IT is not a word, but it is more than that. IT has various areas, which have their own processing methods. There are main 4 basic elements of IT which are: Information security, Data and network management, Computer Technical support, and business software development. All areas have their own significance, and all are very important. Anyone can study these areas from the basics and can become a professional in the relevant field. There is a wide range of certifications available which can help the students to learn the key things relevant to their interested field. Logitrain institute, which is in, Melbourne offers many Computer courses relevant to almost every IT area. This article will discuss the computer training courses provided by the Logitrain, Melbourne, and will also focus on the benefits of doing courses from Logitrain.
There are many IT training courses and basic computer training courses available in Logitrain which helps the individuals to start up their career and helps the already existing professionals to sharpen up their skills. Logitrain’ s IT training courses are divided into the following main categories:
- Cisco Courses: These certifications help individuals who want to make their career in the networking area. It will help to become a network engineer, network administrator, and entry-level jobs. Cisco certifications include: CCNA-Implementing and administering Cisco Solutions, CICD- Implementing Cisco Collaboration Devices, TSHOOT: Troubleshooting and Maintaining Cisco IP Networks, SWITCH- Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks and many more.
- Microsoft Courses: Logitrain offers Microsoft courses for individuals who want to pursue their careers in desktops and servers. It includes many types of server operating certifications which help the students for making their careers bright. This course includes Microsoft Azure, MCSA certificate, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and many more.
- CompTIA Courses: This includes the certifications which can be permitted by all businesses. This includes computer repair, network security, server operating training, and many more. It helps the people who want to start their career in IT field with many kinds of basic knowledge certifications. This course includes CompTIA A+, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA CASP+, CompTIA Cloud+ and so on.
- ITIL Courses: This includes IT service management certifications. This certificate also helps to get entry-level position in the IT field. This certificate includes- ITIL 4 Foundation + Exam, ITIL V3 upgrade to ITIL 4 Foundation, ITIL Intermediate: Service Strategy and many more.
- Software Testing Courses: These certifications are good for persons who are seeking software testing jobs. ISTQB Foundation, Design Thinking Foundation, LoadRunner Training, and many more.
- Agile Courses:This technique is a smarter way to deliver projects, and this is beneficial for the business analysist and project managers. It includes Agile Foundation, Agile project management foundation and practitioner, Agile Testing, and many more.
- Project Management Courses: They provide several project management courses that can be chosen as per the role requirement. There is only one certification included BCS IT Project Management Foundation.
- Apple Courses: Logitrain offers multipleApple training certificates for the support of Apple products in a professional way. It includes Certification courses and apple training.
- Business Analysis Courses: Logitrain offers Business: Analysist Foundation course which provides the basic knowledge and then changes to other BA course features such as corporate transformation and business knowledge. It includes the courses such as agile Business Analyst, Data analysis professional, Business Analysis Practice Practitioner, and many more.
Benefits of doing courses from Logitrain, Melbourne:
- The computer training courses from Logitrain provide skills and knowledge which is necessary as per the current workplaces.
- Local job knowledge.
- Logitrain can provide the remote classes which can help to:
- Save time and money.
- Bring the classroom to you at anywhere such as at the workplace, at house, at the seaside, in your garage, or anywhere in real-time.
- Offer remote access to actual ongoing class events.
- Offer the flexibility to participate in virtual lab environment.
- Raise queries to the teacher through the live education session.
- Available Weekdays, Weeknights and Weekends
- Job Counselling sessions help for:
- Creating Successful Resumes
- Writing Impressive Cover Letters
- Job seeking strategies.
- Applying for Jobs
- LinkedIn Profile Writing
- Interview Preparation
- Technical Interview Preparation
- Behavioural Interview Preparation
- Logitrain provides various teaching methods such as Classroom, 1-on-1, In-house, Live online training.
Logitrain offers a range of IT training courses and computer courses which are very beneficial to support the students to establish their career in required field. These courses are provided in various methods. Students can choose any method which is easy and efficient for them. I think this is one of the best institutes which is providing the classes as per the student’s needs. Logitrain, Melbourne also makes sure the internship program for the students to meet local job experience.