The security issue is important in the Information Technology (IT) industry. The best way to learn and showcase your skills is to get yourself certified. A certified applicant has a higher chance to be employed as the certification is a keyword that recruiters are searching for. The certification verifies and validates your skills and expertise to work in an IT role.
CompTIA Security+ is an entry-level certificate that aims primarily at networking professionals. This certification is important as most IT companies or other organizations need to consider security issues. This vendor-neutral certification enables you to apply learned skills and concepts to different situations and different vendors. This certification covers the latest security technology in the IT industry. After completion of the CompTIA Security+ official exam SY0-501, you are able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Threats, Attacks & Vulnerabilities concepts
- Usage of Security Technology & Tools
- Architecture & Design concepts
- Identity & Access Management
- Cryptography & PKI
The best way to get CompTIA Security+ certified is to enrol in a training course. The training course invites an expert in the IT industry to teach you. It enables you to learn fast and more efficient than self-learning. Besides, you are more likely to have access to a variety of IT resources from your training provider.
The CompTIA Security+ certification is a good choice for applicants who would like to pursue an IT security career. This certification has the following benefits:
- Job-focused: After completion of the training course, you are able to identify network attack strategies and defences, understand the security principles and policies, and know the technologies, standards, etc.
- Company requirements: There are many IT, accounting, sales, product development, and marketing companies that require IT security professionals.
- Stand out from the crowd: The Security+ certification allows you to become capable to install and configure a computer and network security systems. This enables you to stand out from the uncertified applicants in the job market.
- Job market requirements: You are able to pursue an IT security career as a Systems Administrator, Security Administrator, Security Specialist, Security Engineer, etc.
- Salary benefit: The research shows that the certification enables you to get an IT Security job with a higher salary than the uncertified applicants.
In summary, the CompTIA Security+ training course enables you to learn fast and more efficient. It benefits you and prepares you for the official certification exam. CompTIA Security+ certification enables you to acquire job-based security management skills, to stand out from other applicants, to be hired by many companies, and to have a wide array of choices in career.