AWS is one of the leading cloud-based solutions opted by many of the organisations. With the demand, employers look for candidates who have worked in AWS cloud or certified. AWS certified candidates given priority during selection process due to emerging cloud-based solutions.
In this article, we will discuss high level details on the certificates offered by AWS. AWS offers eleven certificates that are categorized as foundational certification, three associate-level certifications, two professional-level certifications, and five specialty certifications. Here are the details
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- This certificate course is designed for basic understanding of AWS. It is designed to validate the candidate overall knowledge on AWS concepts. Prior experience of 6 months on any of the cloud-based experience role is recommended to take up this exam.
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- This is designed for developers who have developing and maintaining capability in AWS based applications. Candidates should be expertise in developing custom business applications using AWS resources to connect AWS software’s with AWS applications.
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- To successfully complete this course and pass the exam one should have administration and operational knowledge
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- This is designed to accesses candidates who has design experience in distributed applications. They should have ability to design and build AWS solutions to better understand and take up this exam.
Professional level certification
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- This exam will concentrate mostly on the provisioning, operating, and managing applications on the cloud-based environment. As its DevOps, it focuses on the key factors of DevOps like continuous improvement and automation.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- This certification is designed for professional who can understand the needs of an organisation and make architectural recommendations for implementing and deploying AWS solutions.
Specialty level certification
- AWS Certified Big Data – Specialty
- This is designed for candidates who has experience in data analytics with designing and developing Big Data solutions using AWS services.
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- This is designed to access candidate knowledge on complex network topology and also should have experience in performing complex networking tasks on AWS and hybrid networking.
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- This is designed to access candidate’s capabilities on security concepts and deep understanding of security fundamentals, security pros, best practices. It will touch upon security aspects like encryption, identity and access management, incident management, monitoring and logging.
- AWS Certified Alexa Skill Builder – Specialty
- This certification will test your capability on designing, creating, testing, and maintaining Amazon Alexa skills.
- AWS Certified Machine Learning – Specialty
- This will test your ability to create, implement and maintain your machine learning capability.
For More info Click here