Amazon Web Services (AWS0 is a cloud-based platform used to build solutions using interconnected web services for business. Businesses can also create customized cloud-based solutions with the help of a variety of pre-built services. AWS provides companies with a wide range of workloads such as data processing, warehousing, game development, achieve development, and many more. It helps to choose the servers of your choice when you need to start an organization depending on your requirement and demand. These features help to save time, money, and potential.
Amazon Web Services offers various features that make it reliable among different businesses. Some of the features are discussed below.
- Mobile Friendly Access: It got two features.
- AWS Mobile Hub – It supports and guides you in choosing the most suitable and compatible feature for your app. Through its console, you can access AWS services such as development, testing, and monitoring of the mobile application. It supports both Android and IOS.
- AWS Mobile SDK – This feature helps to access Amazon Web Services like S3, Lambda, and DynamoDB directly. It supports Android, IOS, React Native, Unity, Web, and many more.
- Serverless Cloud Functions: Amazon API and Amazon Gateway help the users by allowing them to run code and scale it for which the user only needs to upload the code through the mobile phone. AWS Serverless Cloud Functions helps the user to focus on building an application without worrying about server management. The whole process is managed by the AWS including performing scaling, patching, and administration of the infrastructure.
- Databases: AWS provides databases and manages them providing a hassle-free experience. Some of the databases and the features are mentioned below.
- Data Warehouse – Used for analytics
- Relational Database – Used for transactional purposes
- Non-Relational Database – Used for Internet scale applications.
- In-Memory Data Store – Used for caching and real-time workloads
- Graph Database – Used for application with highly connected data
- Storage: AWS storage feature is flexible, economical, and easy to use. The storage can be used independently as well as in combination to meet business requirements. The types of storage are mentioned below.
- Amazon Glacier – It is used for long term storage
- Amazon EBS – It provides block level storage volumes for data storage to use with EC-2 instances.
- Amazon Simple Storage Services – It provides scalable object storage for analytics, data backup, and archival.
- Security and Compliance: AWS offers maximum security to the data provided by the companies. It allows users to scale and innovate without paying for any extra upfront costs. EC-2 instances are associated with the security groups of AWS that provide security at the port access and protocol level. In AWS the security rules that filter traffic coming into and out of EC-2 instance are type, source, protocol, and port range.
To learn Microsoft Certification