What is PowerPoint?
PowerPoint is a Microsoft’s proprietary presentation software that is included in Standard Office Suite. It provides a user to create anything from a basic slide to complex presentations. It produces professional-looking slides and presentations with the help of different tools. The tools are all designed to be easy to learn and use.
PowerPoint provides clip art, sound clips, movie clips, graphs, organizational charts, and many other useful features which helps a user to create an impressive presentation that will help to deliver their message clearly and professionally.
The importance of Microsoft PowerPoint has been felt in small and big organizations as its basic functionality is to act as a powerful mode of communication targeting the large audience by visually presenting slides or any information in a form of slides. Let’s discuss some of the importance of Microsoft PowerPoint.
- PowerPoint in Business
- PowerPoint helps to make time-saving templates for a company such as invoices, labels etc. There are also hundreds of online templates to choose from that best suits the business needs.
- A business can initiate the creation of big projects as it is a great medium to impress and sell ideas.
- It also provides a feature where a user can use animation effect so that they don’t have to buy any special animation software.
- PowerPoint For Teachers
- Teachers and trainers can use this application to teach the subject and any chapters of the book.
- It also allows the users to add, remove any slides or make any necessary changes to the lessons and can printout the materials for distribution.
- PowerPoint serves as a good instructional medium and a key to facilitate the effective teaching process.
- PowerPoint for Students
- It serves as a guiding tool for students to note-taking, spells check and other functionality that helps better learning for students.
- PowerPoint increases visual quality for students to help with their learning process.
- It helps students be creative and innovative while trying to express their opinion with the help of great presentation and presenting skills.
- PowerPoint for Job Seekers
- Presenting skill is referred to quality often recruiters are looking in their potential candidate for the job fit.
- Job Seekers can use this application as a communication tool which is used to transform messages into valuable information that directly relates to an audience’s interest.
- The effective visual presentation helps job seekers to prove that they can do the job, along with their written and verbal communication.
To learn Microsoft Certification