- Verification is a static process where we verify documents, design, code and program.
- Does not involve in code execution.
- In verification checking of documentation and files are performed
- Inspections, reviews, and walkthroughs are the methods used for verification.
- Verificationis done to check whether the software meet the specifications.
- Quality assurance team do the verification to ensure that software is as per the specifications.
- Verification done first before validation.
- Validation is a dynamic process of validating and testing the actual product.
- Validation involves in code execution.
- The execution is computer based execution of program
- Methods used by validation are white box testing, grey box testing, black box testing.
- Validation is used to check whether software designed meets the customer expectations and requirements.
- 6. Testing team is involved in validation process.
- It is usually comes after verification.
- Methods used for verification and validation are
Methods used for verification
Methods used for Validation
- End Users
Lots of people interchangeably use verification and validation but both have different meanings.
Verification is a process which describes whether the outputs are according to inputs or not
Validation is a process which describes whether the software is accepted by the user or not.
Call Logitrain on 1800 159 151 today.