Cisco 800 Series Integrated Services Routers were designed to be the best solution for little businesses to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and branch offices. These Cisco 800 Integrated Services Routers support broadband cable and uneven digital subscriber line (ADSL) over traditional analog phone line connections and are capable of centralized management, aiding network administrators, system administrators or general managers the ability to control they need at remote sites over router configuration.
The Cisco 800 series currently consists of the 800M, 810, 860, 880, and 890 models but other products of this series are retiring models like 815, 851, 857 then on. Cisco 800 routers are designed for remote branch and home offices, supporting the industrial performance in one compact box.
- Routing, switching, wireless, and intelligent IP network services are all bundled into one compact form factor that’s quick to put in using the Cisco Configuration Professional Express tool.
- Provides diverse WAN connectivity for small home or office. It delivers enterprise type security at a low cost as well as simplified management of the devices.
- Businesses that depend on rising demand for technology, this router benefits them by providing unified communications, Integrated Services Routers, combine data, security, and wireless services packed onto a single device.
- The Cisco 800 Series routers are the affordable routers with important network services, support about 50 users when they’re designed to supply secure and reliable WAN connectivity.
- Provides high availability and business continuity buy creating redundant WAN connections for failover protection and load balancing, and dialling backup with an external modem through a virtual auxiliary port.
- Provides consistent high application performance levels. The router can run multiple services at the same time with no performance degradation.
- Provides industry-standard security by providing data privacy through high-speed informatics Security (IPsec) Triple Data Encryption Standard (3DES) and Advanced secret writing normal (AES) encryption. Supports both Ethernet and Wi-fi with a single device.
- It contains an integrated 802.11n WLAN access point that supports both autonomous and unified modes, also as an 8-port LAN switch. Management of both wired and wireless environments are integrated.
- Supports LAN connections, both Ethernet and Wi-Fi, with a single device. This router also contains an integrated 802.11n WLAN access point that supports both autonomous and unified modes, also as an 8-port LAN switch. Management of both wired and wireless environments is integrated.
- Offers diverse WAN connectivity, such as xDSL, Ethernet, 3G/4G, Fiber and so on. Cisco 800 routers also provide voice connectivity, video traffic, and Wi-Fi. Enterprise-level security functions are supported.
- You’ll get many functionalities with one hardware investment. That also means there’s just one device per site to manage. And you can manage all of them centrally, if you like, from a data centre with Cisco Prime Infrastructure and Live Action applications.
To learn Cisco Certification.