Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) is an associate-level Cisco Career certification from Cisco Systems. It is a top IT security certification and is one of the most respected certifications in the world. Having a CCNA Certification help candidates to boost their professional career with better jobs and higher pay. The CCNA certification is a proof that an individual is capable to configure, operate, and troubleshoot switched and routed networks. For achieving CCNA Routing and Switching certification, one must earn a passing score on Cisco exam 200-125, or combined passing scores on both the “Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 1” ICND1 100-105 and “Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices 2” ICND2 200-105 exams.
Some study tips to Pass the CCNA Certification Exam includes followings:
- Getting Practical Experience: It takes both theoretical and practical knowledge to pass the CCNA exam. As we prepare for the exam, we should be able to use the theoretical information in real-world troubleshooting and networking issues. It is common to know that IP is unreliable for instance, but the main issue for candidate is being able to determine the alternative communication troubleshooting between nodes over IP.
- Obtaining the Proper Study Materials: The CCNA exam preparation includes gathering the right study materials. The best materials available in the market to study for the CCNA exam are the latest editions of Cisco’s own books: Cisco CCENT/CCNA ICND 1 and CCNA Routing and Switching ICND2. We need to be sure to cover the practice questions and lab exercises.
3.Learning the Cisco Command Line Interface (CLI): The Cisco tests include lab work, and a Cisco technician should have a solid understanding of the basic configuration and investigative commands. Specifically, you should understand how to use the show commands to examine interface settings, checking routing protocols, view mac address tables, verify configuration details
- Understanding the TCP/IP Stack Addressing & Data Flow: To pass the CCNA certification, you will need a solid understanding of how the modern protocol stack of TCP/IP works. Critically, you must understand how addressing works like, MAC addressing, IPv4 addressing, IPv6 addressing , some time getting familiar with subnetting concepts, Link Layer,Transport Layer, etc.
- Joining the Online Community: There are several online material and communities for most IT certification exams. Engagaing in online forums helps to learn and share exam strategies, helping you learn from other’s success and failure stories. Discovering a best online community involves a simple Google search on “certification name + forum”. The CCNA Reddit page bursts with people from around the world willing to share experiences.
- Scheduling Practice Tests: Another best tip for CCNA is to schedule a mock tests well in advance of your scheduled exam date. Setting a deadline for yourself and checking what we have learned in between that time is a best tip ever . We will discover the areas where you most need the improvement.
- Refreshing Your CCNA Knowledge : Re-reading the Cisco Press books again before we schedule the exam date will help refresh the memory, and help us identify anything that we might have skipped over the first time. This is the point when we have effectively grasped the concepts of networking that will be on our CCNA certification.
- Taking a Breather : Giving some time off the last couple of days before the exams and taking it easy and trying to relax is another best tip for CCNA. It is very important to have a good night’s sleep the night before an exam.
To learn Microsoft Certification