Service Desk is an important part of an organization. And working with clients, the workflow is always unpredictable. You may have never guessed what sort of problem you might face and how long will that take to resolve it.
To help a company where service desk is considered as back bone and to help with the daily workload, service desk tools distribute incoming service requests and help manage follow-up long-term cases.
There are hundreds of service desk applications in the market, here are to 5 service desk application that I found with a handful of reasons.
- SysAid is configurable and flexible with the option of labelling things the way you want.
- Users can add or remove a feature, as needed. They can choose exactly what they want.
- It provides user incident reporting tool that can track problems which are affecting your team.
- It provides users with a mobile platform beside the desktop application. Users can easily manage and track tickets starting from desktop and finishing off from a mobile platform.
- This application provides a portal that users can submit their request at any point in the day.
- It provides users with unlimited options to customize using their easy-to-use wizards.
- Users who don’t have experience in coding before can use the help of automation tool to simplify the process.
- Extremely flexible, customizing and developing sophisticated system makes it easy and simple with the help of this application.
- Zoho Desk
- It is cloud based and free help desk software.
- Perfect for start-up small business as it provides more than basic functionality that other applications don’t offer.
- Simple and easy interface which provides users with important reports at a glance.
- This application lets you create a knowledge base, and can also set up a community forum.
- SolarWinds Service Desk
- This service desk management software centralizes the complete ticket lifecycle and combines ticketing, asset, data, and change management.
- Users can track tickets and rep performance to resolve tickets faster using data-driven insights.
- It has inventory tracking and management tool for software and hardware management which can track endpoints of assets.
- The reports generated by this software track performance in terms of Service Level Agreements.
- Jira Service Desk
- This service desk management solution offers both cloud-based and on-premise deployments.
- The dashboard lets the user easily see a project’s status, task and progress. They are also customizable with plenty of options.
- Provides a simple platform for easy collaboration between team members.
Call Logitrain on 1800 159 151 today.