Services >> Recruitment Services
Looking for qualified IT staff? Look no further.
At Logitrain we believe in ensuring the right candidates get into the IT industry as quickly as possible, therefore we provide our multi-certified, highly skilled candidates to employers FREE.
Being a part of the dynamic Australian IT industry we understand tertiary qualifications, technical expertise, high level of professionalism, excellent customer service skills, great communication skills are key requirements employers are looking for in successful candidates. We can assist with staff for any requirement:
Hiring Logitrain candidates ensures your organization is not only getting knowledgeable, skilled and certified staff but also save on huge recruitment costs. Let us be your own dedicated recruitment team and provide you with candidates that are energetic, highly motivated, passionate, creative thinkers, results driven and highly efficient.
Email [email protected] with the job requirements and we will forward 3 resumes which closely match your needs.
All our candidates possess the following core competencies:
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
- Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
- Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Advanced understanding of operating systems, business applications, printing and network systems
- Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Thorough knowledge of LAN and WAN, TCP/IP, IP addressing, DNS, DHCP, RAS, VPN and Virtualization
- Deep understanding of Microsoft platforms (SBS 2003/2008/2011, Server 2003/2008, Exchange 2007/2010, Active Directory and Group Policy)
- Indepth understanding of Cisco hardware e.g. routers, switches and firewalls; networking technologies VLANs, VTP, STP, RSTP, RIPv2, OSPF, EIGRP, ACLs
All our candidates possess the following essential skills:
- Proactive with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work in a team and independently
- Adaptability: willingness to learn and improve skills
- Ability to analyse and document processes and procedures
- Excellent time management and organisation skills – ability to prioritise
- Excellent telephone, face to face communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong history in service delivery to various clients would be an advantage
- Strong and demonstrated technical troubleshooting ability with at least one years experience
Our specially crafted internship programs bridge the gap between training and job requirement; our intensive internship program prepares for whatever challenge awaits for the candidates in the real world. It covers extensive documentation work e.g. creating detailed network design documents, network diagrams, test plans, change control documents and bill of materials. Our thorough Cisco networking internship program prepares for configuration, implementation, optimization and testing. Our meticulous Microsoft internship program prepares for deployment, daily administration tasks, troubleshooting. Our experts will incorporate tips and tricks to ensure working in the real world is a breeze. Substantial work on live projects and field work in provided during the internship program.
Our immensely popular Career GearUP program comprises of rigorous training sessions to prepare candidates from interviews to enjoying their IT job. Career GearUP includes multiple sessions of one on one technical and behavioural interviews, group interviews and technical presentations. We cover in-depth analysis of current IT job trends with multiple sessions on creating successful resumes and impressive cover letters.